EMOTIONAL EATING & BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
ABOUT THE CHASE LIFE ACADEMY
"I’m so excited about launching this certification programme!
At Chase Life Consulting we now have an unrivalled track record in helping people to overcome binge eating and emotional eating.
We frequently have other coaches looking for training and mentoring in this area, and we are finally able to start training others in how we achieve the results that we do with our clients."
David Godfrey, Director of Education
David is the author of Think Straight Lose Weight and a specialist in emotional and behavioural change. For the last 15 years David has had the privilege of helping people overcome a variety of conditions including depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, disordered and compulsive eating, phobias and addiction.
Since 2015 David specialised in helping people fully overcome binge eating and emotional eating. Through our methods at Chase Life we’ve been able to help 100's of clients achieve lasting success, even when they’ve previously tried other therapies and professional approaches.
Through The Chase Life Academy, our exclusive methods are now accessible to other coaches. Training them to a standard where they can get consistent, reliable results with their clients too.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN LEVEL 1
- THE BINGE EATING MODEL
- Understanding why people binge and what’s required to resolve it
- ENROLLING CLIENTS
- How to work with your ideal clients and set them up for success
- NUTRITION & BINGE EATING
- Why traditional approaches to nutrition can cause binge eating & how traditional approaches to therapy can backfire
- Teaching your clients how to achieve their physical goals in a way that works with their psychology instead of against it.
- Instructing Baseline Nutrition: How to tailor your professional nutritional guidance in a way that eliminates the psychological pressure that leads to a binge.
- Teaching clients how to think for themselves instead of needing rules, numbers, or other people to tell them what to do. Learning to trust themselves instead of going in circles of self doubt and over analysing.
- Empower clients to navigate the grey areas of life instead of getting trapped into all or nothing behaviours.
- Delivering the Mindset of Baseline Nutrition: Coaching and guiding your clients through the various fears and triggers that will inevitably arise.
- REWIRING THE BINGE EATING HABIT
- Understanding how the brain works and why traditional approaches to therapy typically fail.
- Understand the nature of urges and cravings, and why most things your clients have tried have made them worse and kept them stuck.
- Learning how to re-educate and rewire the parts of the brain that store the binge eating habit.
- How to eliminate urges and cravings.
- The Chase Life R.A.P. Process for resolving compulsive habits.
- COACHING YOUR CLIENTS AFTER SETBACKS
- How to use setbacks as a springboard to success instead of breeding fear or doubt.
- Using setbacks to rewire habitual responses
- Using setbacks to identify blindspots
- Transforming the client’s mindset so that they feel strong, empowered and even grateful for the setback
- How to transform guilt into changed behaviour instead of self defeat and self punishment.
- THE CLIENT JOURNEY
- The step by step process you’ll take your clients through. Precisely what to do and when to do it to ensure success.
YOUR ONGOING PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY
EMOTIONAL EATING & BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE COACH - Level 2 & 3