DOORS OPEN - APPLY NOW!
If you struggle with binge or emotional eating you NEED to be applying for Chase Life Intensive. This is HANDS DOWN the most successful coaching program in the industry! YOU ARE missing the big secret to transforming not just your body, but the relationship with yourself and your relationship with life if you choose to overlook this....
We have an unrivalled track record and success rate, there’s no bullshit and we play hard — and we expect that from you too. So if you refuse to wait for the diet fairy to visit you while you sleep and wave a wand to magically stop your binging, and if you have too much pride and ambition to sit and do nothing, waiting for time to be on your side, you may be the perfect fit for our exclusive, invitation-only programme for passionate and determined women who will never settle for anything less than total freedom, clarity and confidence.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover in our Chase Life Intensive programme...
- How to control your portions without exhausting mental arithmetic or obsessing over the “right” amount
- The trick to rewiring your brain that makes you less dependent (both on vices and other people) and vulnerable — even when life throws a curveball that leaves you upset, stressed and frustrated!
- Why urges can sometimes feel like your brain is screaming, “Fuck it, just this once…I promise this is the last time”
- How you can enjoy your favourite foods on a regular basis and achieve your fitness goals at the same time.
- Understanding the different “modes” your mind slips into when you’re stressed and how to master working with them to overcome binge eating so you aren’t left trying to rely on willpower alone.
- What your mind’s “deprivation mode” is and why it’s the real reason you can’t get out of the diet/binge cycle.
- The key strategy to use to say goodbye to self-doubt and the need for validation, and say hello to true self-confidence that lasts.
- Learn the exact techniques you need to dissolve issues that have kept you awake at night for years and replace them with emotional freedom, without raking up the past.